Friday, January 14, 2011

The Bible Says...

The Bible says I will be persecuted

The Bible says I will suffer

The Bible says I will encounter all kinds of trials and tribulation

The Bible says I will be like a sheep led to the slaughter

Yet,

The Bible also says that I'm an overcomer in all things

The Bible also says that I will run and not be weary; I will walk and not faint

The Bible also says that I'm a child of God

The Bible teaches that death is just the beginning for me

So BRING ON the persecution

So BRING ON the suffering

So BRING ON the trials and tribulations

So BRING ON the slaughter house

Because in the end my body will fall but my spirit will rise

That's why,

I fear no man

I fear no government

I fear no movement

Take my "rights"

Take my life

For in the "end times" time won't end for me.

No comments: